initial value problem
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg992] initial value problem
- From: George Oster <goster at nature.berkeley.edu>
- Date: Mon, 8 May 1995 03:08:21 -0400
- Organization: University of California, Berkeley
I have an initial value problem (ordinary differential equation) with advanced & retarded arguments that arises in a polymerization problem: u''[x] + a(x) u'[x] +b(x) u[x] + c(x)f(u[x+1], u[x], u[x-1]) == 0 c1 u[0} + c2 u' == 0 u[Infinity] = 0 Is it possible to program such equations in Mma?