how to write a program loop
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2545] how to write a program loop
- From: "Enrico C. Walker" <ewalke1 at gl.umbc.edu>
- Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 00:21:05 -0500
- Organization: University of Maryland, Baltimore County
How do I write a program loop to find a power of n (n^x) where x is about 200 digits. I know that my equation will blow-up if plug-in directly : 200^x ; where x is 200 digits. so I want to find the result by using iterations -i.e. 2^4 = 2^(2)*2 = 16 Please advise.