Inverse of a Number

First of all, I thank you all those who responded to my earlier question.
My second question is How to find the inverse of a number in some Modulo
system. For example:

	3*9 Mod 26 = 1, therefore inverse of 3 is 9 in Mod 26 system.

        a*b Mod N = 1, therefore a is inverse of b and vice versa in N
system.

How can I solve b in Mathematica where a and N are given. Please advise.

-RICO-