  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2558] LIE GROUPS,questions
  • From: Monica at Planet.losandes.com.ar
  • Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 01:14:55 -0500

     I'm a studying Mathematics. I'm searching for Lie Groups and its
applications such as Maximal Tori  and Stiefel Diagram. I will
appreciate you send me any information or web sites.
     I'm not yet installed MATHEMATICA but I will do it as soon as
possible.
     I think I will learn a lot reading your messages.
     Thanks. Monica.

     monica at planet.losandes.com.ar
     Mendoza - Argentina