- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2596] LUDecomposition output?
- From: buchan at metronet.com (John S. Buchan)
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:33:39 -0500
- Organization: Texas Metronet, Inc (login info (214/705-2901 - 817/571-0400))
Can someone tell me how, exactly, is the LUDecomposition output formatted?
I have a symmetric matrix which I need to decompose into a lower and an upper
diagonal matrix, but I cannot find any reference to the command itself.
Executing LUDecomposition[ ] gives me a single table, but I do not know which
coefficents belong to which matrix. Any help will be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: changing defaults ...
Next by Date:
Re: Comparison of MMA on Various Machines
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: LUDecomposition output?