Mathematica 2.2e for Windows max precision
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2410] Mathematica 2.2e for Windows max precision
- From: trindade at ciunix.uc.pt (Antonio Miguel Trindade)
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 16:04:13 -0500
- Organization: Universidade de Coimbra
I would like to know what is the maximum precision of Mathematica. I know that there is a variable named $MaxPrecision, but it defaults to 150000. Can I increase its value indefinitely, or is there a limit for that variable's value.