Re: Troubles with Windows 95
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2482] Re: Troubles with Windows 95
- From: "Dr. John Crayton" <DejaVu at empirenet.com>
- Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 22:30:15 -0500
- Organization: DejaVu Chess
I too am using mathematica student version 2.2.4 under Windows `95. Have 120mh 16mb Pentium (Packard Bell). Installed mathematica using the "local protocol" with the new (shipped with my version) MathLink (.MLL) Files per instructions with the package. Mathematica runs on this machine, alibet at an apallingly slow pace for a machine of this speed. If you need, I can e-mail you the details of the mathematica set-up on this machine. Good luck.