Re: Drawing on Density or Contour Graphics

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2463] Re: Drawing on Density or Contour Graphics
  • From: "Karl M. Syring" <syring at pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 22:26:54 -0500

I was considering to post just the same same question.
My tentative solution was to apply some postscript
pro- or epilog code in mma to define a clipping polygon.
But I have no idea how to to it. If you receive any answer to
the problem by email (the were none on my news server), please
post it to the news group.

Greetings from Bavaria
Karl M. Syring

syring at pollux.edv.agrar.tu-muenchen.de