Mathematica -> VRML?
- Subject: [mg2513] Mathematica -> VRML?
- From: SChandler at UH.EDU ("Chandler, Seth")
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 07:01:21 GMT
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
Has anyone created a Mathematica program that takes a Graphics3D object and creates the corresponding VRML code? P.S. I know that it is possible to export the Graphics3D object as a DXF file and then use some converter to create a VRML file, but I am wondering if anyone has taken a more direct approach. Seth J. Chandler University of Houston