turn off symbols in MultipleListPlot?
- Subject: [mg2462] turn off symbols in MultipleListPlot?
- From: lawrencem at arlut.utexas.edu (Mimi Lawrence)
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 03:26:44 GMT
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Applied Research Laboratories of The University of Texas at Austin
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
I'm plotting several curves of closely-spaced points using a different line style for each under MultipleListPlot. How do I "turn off" the symbol associated with each point? I tried a zero-size for the polygon drawn by DotShapes, but each symbol still showed up. Since the points are close together, the symbol shapes change what the line style is supposed to look like. Thanks, Mimi L.