Re: question: {a,b,c}->{{a,b},{b,c}}??

In[1]=Partition[{a,b,c},2,1]
Out[1]={{a, b}, {b, c}}

Also, my work requires details of how PolynomialFit
performs (it is obviously very similarly to the LSE Fit
function but the details are very important).

I would very much appreciate any insight anyone (including those at WRI) has
on this fitting package.

Yours,

Roger Jones
(rmj at leland.stanford.edu)