- Subject: [mg2471] Inequalities
- From: <rizzi at img.fr>
- Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 03:28:19 GMT
- Approved: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: C.I.C.G. , Grenoble
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
Let expr be an expression which depends on a and b.
How can I check the sign of expr (e.g. positive) when
a and b satisfy some inequality constraints?
Example: f=(-9 - 23*c4 - 19*c4^2 - 5*c4^3 + 9*nu + 21*c4*nu + 15*c4^2*nu)
Check the sign of f when -1 < c4 < Infinity and 0<= nu <= 0.5
Thanks in advance,
rizzi at geo2.img.fr
Prev by Date:
Re: help functions
Next by Date:
Re: turn off symbols in MultipleListPlot?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: