- Subject: [mg2648] Re: DistributionsCommon
- From: CAMILA at condor.ibilce.unesp.br ("Luis Fernando Segala")
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 21:03:43 -0500
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: UNESP - Sao Jose do Rio Preto
I use a PC 486 DX2 66Mhz and Mathematica V2.2
I have load the package Statistics'ContinuousDistributions' because
I needs the pdf of some distributions, but when I use the command:
the error message says:
Get::noopen: Can't open Statistics\ContinuousDistributions.m.
Warning: Context Statistics'ContinuousDistributions'
was not create when Needs was evaluated.
Sometimes the error message says:
Get::noopen: Can't open Statistics\Common\DistributionsCommon.m.
I read the packages and don't see this DistributonsCommon package.
Only exists Common'DistributionsFunctionals'.
Sorry by my bad English.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Bug in symbolic inversion of matrices
Previous by thread:
getting eps files from mathematica on a mac
Next by thread:
Re: Using C code on a Mac question?