Re: [Q] how fast is each machine with Mathematica ?
- Subject: [mg2577] Re: [Q] how fast is each machine with Mathematica ?
- From: smachov at ulc199.residence.gatech.edu (Scott J. Machovec)
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 1995 09:26:24 -0500
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Georgia Institute of Technology
Kentaro Kondo (kkondo at flab.fujitsu.co.jp) wrote: : Is there information about Mathematica benchmark test ? : ( for example, Timing[N[Sin[1/2],2500]][] ) : I want to know how fast UltraSparc-200MHz, Power2-77MHz, alpha21164-300 MHz are. : ( and Pentium133MHz with Windows95...) Pentium 90, 16 megs, Neptune chipset: 8.03 including loading kernel, 6.97 with the kernel loaded. Version 2.2 Enhanced in Win95. Not quite as fast as that Alpha. ;-) I'll also try it on a Sun IPX and SS5. Scott -- Scott J. Machovec: gt0937a at prism.gatech.edu Georgia Tech Atlanta, GA U.S.A. "Employers rarely request what they really need of their engineers, because they almost never know what they really need." Tony Rizzo