- Subject: [mg2525] help
- From: gt0477b at prism.gatech.edu (James D. Wetter)
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 06:45:35 GMT
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
I cannot seem to plot this function.
Use ParametricPlot to plot the graph
f(t) = tcost i + tsint j
for 0 is less than or equal t and greater than or equal to
4Pi Set the AspectRatio option to Automatic.
If if you know the solution please send it to me. It will
be helpful. If you don't know the solution could you send me
and address of someone who might khow the soultion.
email gt0477b at prism.gatech.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Logic Problems
Next by Date:
Re: Problems with high-dimensional lists
Previous by thread:
Re: [Q] how fast is each machine with Mathematica ?
Next by thread: