Re: Mathematica -> VRML?
- Subject: [mg2603] Re: Mathematica -> VRML?
- From: djboccip at cirrus.mit.edu (Dennis J. Boccippio)
- Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 21:34:52 -0500
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: NASA/MSFC
In article <48c01p$3f2 at ralph.vnet.net>, "Chandler, Seth" <SChandler at UH.EDU> wrote: > Has anyone created a Mathematica program that takes a Graphics3D object and > creates the corresponding VRML code? > > P.S. I know that it is possible to export the Graphics3D object as a DXF > file and then use some converter to create a VRML file, but I am wondering > if anyone has taken a more direct approach. > > Seth J. Chandler > University of Houston No help on this one, but I'm also keen to know if anyone has. Have you tried cross-posting to sci.virtual-worlds? - Dennis -- Dennis J. Boccippio djboccip at cirrus.mit.edu