Mathematica package for Linear system's stability

Hi,

I'm writing a Mathematica package to predict a linear system's
sstablibility/controllability/observability as well as to determine the
solution of a Linear system (dx/dt = Ax+bu).

I wonder if there has ever been prior work similar/related to this.
Does anyone know?

Thanks

Yujira