Re: Re: Constructing Expressions from List Elements

Dave Wagner wrote:

> What Lou is doing is taking a List and turning it into a Sequence.
> There's a more direct way to do this:
>

> 	Integrate[f[x, y, z], Sequence @@ limits]

Yes, Dave is right:  His code is more direct.  But the "Sequence" operator
isn't documented by WRI (for reasons also undocumented), and I was chastised
by a friend for using it just a few days before I made the post that Dave
refers to.  My use of the pure function ##& stays within what's in The Book,
and so should work even if WRI decides to change the nature of Sequence in a
future release.

--Lou