Troubles with Windows 95

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg2118] Troubles with Windows 95
  • From: binklmj5 at (Mathew J. Binkley)
  • Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 01:53:50 -0400

Yesterday I installed Mathematica 2.2.4 for Students on my Windows 95 machine
(486SX-33 with 8 Megs).  I did the extra "Windows 95" installation bit in
the manual (connecting MMLCL16.MLL to the Local Mathlink), but the front end
still didn't work.  So I FTP'd the same file from, and the front
end still didn't work.  I then erased Mathematica, and reinstalled it.
Nothing.  The Mathematica for Students was the 2.2.4 August 95 CD version.

Needless to say, I would be *very* thankful for any help.

Mathew Binkley                Graduate Student - Wake Forest University
1525 Woods Rd. Apt 110        Department of Physics
Winston-Salem, NC  27106      Email:  binklmj5 at
Phone:  (910) 922-6382        WWW: