Mac Mma and graphics conversion to Adobe Illustrator

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg2369] Mac Mma and graphics conversion to Adobe Illustrator
  • From: mshann at hyperthink.lerc.nasa.gov (Ray Hann)
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 22:48:25 -0500

I read that there is a command in Mma for Mac called AIExport[...].
My version of Mma 2.2.2 doesn't seem to have this. Should it?

Ray

Ray Hann			| Senior Research Engineer
NASA Lewis Research Center     	| Hi-Performance Aircraft Program
Cleveland, Ohio  44135         	| email: mshann at hyperthink.lerc.nasa.gov
Computational Materials Laboratory
Computational Design Section: AI/CAD/Automated Design and Optimization