Re: Numerical Solutions to Schrod Eq with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg2378] Re: Numerical Solutions to Schrod Eq with Mathematica
- From: mtrott (Michael Trott)
- Date: Sun, 29 Oct 1995 22:50:00 -0500
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
In article <46pr7d$fve at ralph.vnet.net> lamontg at u.washington.edu (Lamont Granquist) writes: > One thing I'd really > like some help on is finding out how to generate the terms for the > expansion of D^2 so that I could write a program which would > automatically generate the nth extended numerov method. Have a look at J. P. Killinbeck, N. A. Gordon, M. R. M. Witwit. Physics Letters A 206, 279 (1995) and references cited there. -- Michael Trott Wolfram Research, Inc.