CSG in Mathematica?
- Subject: [mg2272] CSG in Mathematica?
- From: kai at dront.nada.kth.se (Kai-Mikael Jdd-Aro)
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 05:34:53 GMT
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
I would like to be able to compute the intersected volume of regular polyhedra at arbitrary positions and orientations in 3-space - preferrably analytically, but numerical approximations are OK. Anybody aware of anything like that for Mathematica? (or Maple/Matlab/...) -- Kai-Mikael Jdd-Aro email: kai at nada.kth.se "Don't win, don't lose." IPLab voice: +46 8 790 62 79 -- Yoshigasaki-sensei NADA, KTH fax: +46 8 790 09 30 S-100 44 Stockholm telex: 812 6154 1156 SICS SWEDEN teletex:2401-812 6154 1156=SICS