Re: What am I doing wrong? Please! no more...
- Subject: [mg2204] Re: What am I doing wrong? Please! no more...
- From: JSNW at msg.ti.com (Jason Welter)
- Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 15:52:43 GMT
- Approved: email@example.com
- Distribution: local
- Newsgroups: wri.mathgroup
- Organization: Texas Instruments
- Sender: daemon at wri.com ( )
Your response was overwhelming. Thank you. The shortest and clearest response was: >You are programming in Pascal, that's what you're doing wrong. >Your functions should look like this: >Kemp[z_] := If[z>5,gft[z] + 21,gft[z] - 21] >gft[z_] := If[z>5,z^2 + 2,z^2 - 2] Dave Wagner Principia Consulting (303) 786-8371 dbwagner at princon.com http://www.princon.com/princon PS. I've never had C, just Pascal and Fourtran. Jason Welter jsnw at msg.ti.com