Q: greyscale images, mathematica mailing list
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg2004] Q: greyscale images, mathematica mailing list
- From: suthan at cee.hw.ac.uk (Manickam Umasuthan)
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 23:26:53 -0400
- Organization: Dept of Computing & Electrical Engineering, Heriot-Watt University, Scotland
I shall be very much thankful if someone kindly let me know whether there is anyway of converting Mathematica postscript output into Grayscale raster images. I tries to use rasterps which comes with the version 2.1. However I only get a bitmap output. Also I like to join in the mathematica mailing list. Could someone send me the email address of the mailing list to enable me to join the discussion group? thanks very much -- ------- M.Umasuthan, :: EMAIL: suthan at cee.hw.ac.uk Dept. of Computing & Electrical Engineering, Heriot-Watt University,Riccarton,Edinburgh EH14 4AS,U.K.