Sound into quicktime

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg2028] Sound into quicktime
  • From: "William B. Marks" <bmarks at helix.nih.gov>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 23:31:08 -0400

  I have a movie with sound made using Mathematica.  I can
record it onto video tape, but it would be nice to be able
send it over the computer net as a quicktime movie or the
equivalent, for teaching.  Save-As-Special into PICS only
captures the graphics, not the sound.  So apparently I must
use a movie editor to recombine the sound and graphics.  It
would be nice to combine graphics and sound files rather
using an audio record feature.  Has someone done this?