Petri Nets package ?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1987] Petri Nets package ?
- From: ofr at doc.ic.ac.uk (O F Rana)
- Date: Mon, 4 Sep 1995 22:23:02 -0400
- Organization: Imperial College, Computing (London)
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has worked on developing a Petri Nets package in mathematica ? If someone is in the process of developing something for Petri Nets, I would be glad to help out too ... I shall post a summary of responses if enough responses come through... regards Omer -- Omer F. Rana / Applied Systems / Advanced Architectures / Room 210 H Department of Computing / Imperial College / 180 Queen's Gate London SW7 2BZ / Tel: +44 (0)171-594-8381 / Fax: +44 (0)171-581-8024 http://dolphin.doc.ic.ac.uk/~ofr/ Current Mood = :-|