Using mathematica for vector math

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3796] Using mathematica for vector math
  • From: hhowe at trgnet.com (Harold Howe)
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 1996 23:26:15 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Greetings,

I am involved in a project that is intense in vector arithmetic, especially
the transformation of vectors from one coordinate system and maybe some
graphics.  What built in functions might come in handy?

I know that this is a pretty broad question, but I am pretty much just looking
for suggestions.  If anyone has used Mathematica for these purposes, I'd like
to hear about it.  Right now I'd just like to know if mma could be a useful
tool for the project.

Harold Howe
hhowe at trgnet.com

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====