Re: System of partial diff. eqs.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3802] Re: System of partial diff. eqs.
- From: sherod at boussinesq.Colorado.EDU (Scott Herod)
- Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 00:54:36 -0400
- Organization: University of Colorado at Boulder
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You need to say a little bit more. I have a package which uses
differential Grobner bases to reduce over-determined systems of
partial differential equations. Without knowing more about your
system I cannot say whether it would help.
University of Colorado, Boulder
(sherod at newton.colorado.edu)
In article <4l79en$1ov at ralph.vnet.net>, beavis at msu.edu (Beavis) writes:
|> Is there a Mathematica package/routine for solving a system of second
|> order partial differential equations?
|> Thanks for any help, suggestions,
|> Tyler T. Ames
|> Department of Chemical Engineering
|> Michigan State University
|> East Lansing, MI 48824
|> amestyle at egr.msu.edu
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Muller's Method
Next by Date:
Re: How to let mma.ps files work in WP5.1 ?
Previous by thread:
System of partial diff. eqs.
Next by thread:
How to let mma.ps files work in WP5.1 ?