Re: System of partial diff. eqs.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg3802] Re: System of partial diff. eqs.
  • From: sherod at boussinesq.Colorado.EDU (Scott Herod)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 00:54:36 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

You need to say a little bit more.  I have a package which uses
differential Grobner bases to reduce over-determined systems of
partial differential equations.  Without knowing more about your
system I cannot say whether it would help.

Scott Herod
Applied Mathematics
University of Colorado, Boulder
(sherod at