HELP!

I am (trying) to run Mathematica 2.2 on W95.  every time I go to run it,
W95 tells me that "one of the libraries needed to run this program is
damaged/missing.  to solve this problem, reinstall the program."

i've reinstalled twice.  no avail.  has anyone run across this.  what's
wrong?
--
R. Jason Stafford: 		   |  "In science, there is only physics
  CSUF Physics Department  	   |   everything else is only stamp

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====