- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3656] HELP!
- From: rjs15 at lennon.pub.csufresno.edu (Roger Jason Stafford)
- Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 21:54:58 -0500
- Organization: Californi State University, Fresno
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am (trying) to run Mathematica 2.2 on W95. every time I go to run it,
W95 tells me that "one of the libraries needed to run this program is
damaged/missing. to solve this problem, reinstall the program."
i've reinstalled twice. no avail. has anyone run across this. what's
R. Jason Stafford: | "In science, there is only physics
CSUF Physics Department | everything else is only stamp
Office:(209) 278-7809 | collecting."
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Expl. form of Interpolation ?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Expl. form of Interpolation ?
Next by thread: