FastBinaryFiles for OS/2

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg3679] FastBinaryFiles for OS/2
  • From: dfitzpat at netserv.unmc.edu (Denis Fitzpatrick)
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 1996 02:52:34 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Has anyone compiles the fastbainaryfiles template for OS/2?
I cannot get the mathlink developers kit to work with my Borland
C compiler for OS/2.  Although the good folks at Wolfram are working
on the latter problem, my immediate need is for the binary.exe.  If
someone could make this available I would be very thankful.

Denis Fitzpatrick
University of Nebraska Medical Center
dftizpat at netserv.unmc.edu

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====