- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg3719] complex roots
- From: mshann at lerc.nasa.gov (Ray Hann)
- Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 02:13:29 -0400
- Organization: NASA Lewis Research Center [Cleveland, Ohio]
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How well can Mathematica find the complex roots of an analytic function?
Is there a Muller's method for Mathematica ?
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: DSolveConstants question
Next by thread:
Combining 2D With Different Scales