Re: 3D real-time Visualization

At 12:09 AM 96/3/28, Xah Lee wrote:
>Rotater v.3.5 by Craig Kloeden (craig at raru.adelaide.edu.au) is a
>real-time 3D visualization program. The program reads a straightforward
>3D data, then you can rotate the 3D object in
>real-time using your mouse. There are also several converter written by
>different people for exporting data to Rotater format, including a
>Mathematica to Rotater converter. The latest version can be found at
>http://raru.adelaide.edu.au/rotater/.

Some of you has asked me where to find the Mathematica to Rotater
converter. You can get it at

http://www.best.com/~xah/PageTwo_dir/MathPrograms_dir/mathPrograms.html

 Xah
 xah at best.com; 74631.731 at compuserve.com
 http://www.best.com/~xah/SpecialPlaneCurves_dir/specialPlaneCurves.html
 Quote of the day:
 "I don't ask for much. All I want is a little drink now and then"
--Sucker Xah

==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====