- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4595] Printing Landscape
- From: gus at crimson.up.ac.za (Gustav Louw)
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 03:25:16 -0400
- Organization: University of Pretoria
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Try as I might I cant get mathematica to print in landscape format.
I tried printing to a .ps file and the i used the following commands
psfix -land myfile.ps | lpr -Pprinter
I tried psfix -land myfile.ps > myfilelanscape.ps
When I open this file in for example ghostview, it is still oreintated incorrectly.
Could someone please help me , I'm going gray...
P.S I work in a unix inviroment, I use the X-frontend.
Gustav Louw <University of Pretoria, South Africa>
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Mma: 13 is not prime!
Next by Date:
Re: Please help quick!
Previous by thread:
Re: Mma: 13 is not prime!
Next by thread:
Re: Printing Landscape