Re: Piecewise Functions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4626] Re: Piecewise Functions
- From: William Weglinski <willwb19 at mail.idt.net>
- Date: Wed, 21 Aug 1996 03:25:41 -0400
- Organization: IDT Corporation
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
George Jefferson wrote:
> i'm stumped...
You can approximate the derivative numerically by using a function such as:
It might not be elegant, but it works.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Re: Re; Reordering lists?!
Next by Date:
Re: Matching random numbers
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: