Help for Plotting a GradientField !!!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4644] Help for Plotting a GradientField !!!
- From: Luis Diaz <luisdiaz at kin.cieamer.conacyt.mx>
- Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 03:55:00 -0400
- Organization: Centro de Investigacion y de Estudios Avanzados - Unidad Merida.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Netters, I would appreciate your help about how I can plot a gradient of a function that is in cilyndrical coordinates(r,phi). I have used PlotGradientField but I think that the rutine assume cartesian coordinates (x,y) and the result is not correct. Thank you in advance for your help. Luis Diaz luisdiaz at kin.cieamer.conacyt.mx ==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====