- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4732] beam optics
- From: Masahiko Aoki <masahiko at rd.nissin.co.jp>
- Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 03:57:48 -0400
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have used Mma as analysis tool for physics.
Do you know the front end about beam optics calculation?
Beam optics calculation means to calculate trajectory of ion or
electron beam in magnetic or electric lens system.
Some yrs ago I have heard there is some code for calculating beam
optics in some math group.
Please inform if you have .
Nissin Electric Co.,Ltd
email:masahiko at rd.nissin.co.jp
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
2-D Levy motion
Next by Date:
Re: Integer Partitioning
Previous by thread:
Re: 2-D Levy motion
Next by thread: