How do I make mpeg movies?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg4733] How do I make mpeg movies?
  • From: schoon at (Johannes Schoon)
  • Date: Sat, 31 Aug 1996 03:57:49 -0400
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Hi all,

I have created some interesting (I think) movies in Mathematica. Now I
would like to share them with other people, say, add them to my home
page. My guess is that the mpeg format is the most readily recognized
for this purpose, so how do I convert my Mathematica movie to mpeg?

Thanks in advance.

Johannes Schoeoen

"master of research under the event horizon"
(No matter how much work you throw in, nothing ever comes out.)
dept. of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden