Display Region Programmable ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4535] Display Region Programmable ?
- From: Thomas Bohl <Th.Bohl at cern.ch>
- Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 04:17:42 -0400
- Organization: CERN European Lab for Particle Physics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Mathematica Users,
I am using a Notebook Front End of Mathematica under a UNIX O/S.
In this case the Display Region can be increased from its
default size by clicking on it and using the mouse to drag
one corner to the required size.
I would like to know, if it is possible to program the size
of the Display Region.
PS: As you probably know, this has nothing to do with the option
PlotRegion, which specifies which region of the final display
area a plot should fill.
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
Help--which platform to purchase Mathematica for?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Display Region Programmable ?
Next by thread: