Courseware for Biophysics?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg4562] Courseware for Biophysics?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Fri, 16 Aug 1996 05:14:59 -0400
- Organization: University of Western Australia
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
My colleagues and I are interested in finding what Mathematica courseware
is available for Biophysics. In particular, we are teaching a new
Biophysics computational course and are developing modules on topics
o Vibration: Eigenvalues and normal modes
o Potential energy minimization & molecular conformation
o Matrix methods, L-systems, and fractal plants
o population dynamics
o Fourier analysis
o The action potential
We have searched through MathSource without finding too much of direct
interest. Not wanting to re-invent the wheel, pointers to appropriate
extant courseware is of interest.
Department of Physics Phone: +61-9-380-2734
The University of Western Australia Fax: +61-9-380-1014
Nedlands WA 6907 paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
Black holes are where God divided by zero
==== [MESSAGE SEPARATOR] ====
Prev by Date:
The Mathematica Handbook (cost)
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Courseware for Biophysics?
Next by thread:
Re: mg4490] Re: partial diferential ecuations