- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5385] Mathematica etc.
- From: Jason Clark <clark_j at ix.netcom.com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:50:23 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to know more about Mathematica. Can it do signal processing problems and control systems problems? Can it display
Nyquist or Root Locus or Bode plots? Is it easy to use and fun?
Also, there is a student version at the bookstore which is version
2.0 with an option to upgrade to 3.0. Is the student version
same as the full-blown version? What are the differences between the two if there are any?
Next by Date:
Re: Argument types
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica etc.