How can I use different symbols to reperesent my 2D data?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5448] How can I use different symbols to reperesent my 2D data?
- From: ashi at lle.rochester.edu (Alexei V. Chirokikh)
- Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 00:26:25 -0500
- Organization: LLE/University of Rochester
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I'd like to use different symbols rather than display my data pints as connected ones. How can I implement that? ________________ Alexei Chirokikh Laboratory for Laser Energetics University of Rochester 250 East River Road Rochester, NY 14623 phone: (716) 275-2287 fax: (716) 275-5960