How can I use different symbols to reperesent my 2D data?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5448] How can I use different symbols to reperesent my 2D data?
- From: ashi at lle.rochester.edu (Alexei V. Chirokikh)
- Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 00:26:25 -0500
- Organization: LLE/University of Rochester
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'd like to use different symbols rather than display my data pints as
connected ones. How can I implement that?
Laboratory for Laser Energetics
University of Rochester
250 East River Road
Rochester, NY 14623
phone: (716) 275-2287
fax: (716) 275-5960
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Problem with If and %
Previous by thread:
Derivative of a matrix representation of a quadratic form
Next by thread:
formatting in ver 3