RSA and PowerMod-Function
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5483] RSA and PowerMod-Function
- From: Quast Christian <94104039 at fhs-hagenberg.ac.at>
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 03:16:02 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Perhaps you know who the standardfunction "PowerMod[a,b,n]" is
Does a RSA-Algorithm implementation exist.(If possible even as
as C or C++ code)
If it exists ,please mail it to me.
Prev by Date:
Re: Combinations function?
Next by Date:
How to find all minima?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: RSA and PowerMod-Function