Re: How can I use different symbols to reperesent my 2D data?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5489] Re: [mg5448] How can I use different symbols to reperesent my 2D data?
- From: Sherman Reed <Sherman.Reed at worldnet.att.net>
- Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 03:16:05 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 05:26 AM 12/7/96 +0000, you wrote: >Hi, >I'd like to use different symbols rather than display my data pints as >connected ones. How can I implement that? > Alexei, I looked in the Guide to Standard Packages and found a package that you should try before I do anthing else. It is in Graphics`MultipleListPlot` and I quote: MultipleListPlot augments the built-in function ListPlot by providing a convenient way to plot several lists on the same axes, each with a different style of plotting symbol. etc. I have found Wolfram's Guide to Standard Packages to be worth the small amount they charge. Sherman C. Reed