Graphs from Mathematica to Word.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5567] Graphs from Mathematica to Word.
- From: Bettina Hansen <c928411 at student.dtu.dk>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 01:02:53 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi there. Is it possible to make a *good* (3D) graph-copy from Mathematica, and paste it into Word? When the 'normal' copy/paste-functions are used, the picture becomes rather coarse. The alternative is that the picture could be printed from within Mathematica, and this gives some very fine results, but if you want to include tha graphs in a project, you would normally mix text and graphics. Any suggestions? Yours sincerely Bettina