- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5537] InverseFunction problem
- From: Pedro Santos <psantos at sprintmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 01:02:34 -0500
- Organization: Sprint Internet Passport
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can someone help me with this?
Consider the function f[x_]:=x/(1-x), clearly the inverse of
this function is F[x_]:=x/(1+x).
How do I get a numerical result for F[x] when f[x] is a more
In the above example F[2.1]=0.677419, but
Am I doing something wrong? I want to make sure I can find a numerical
result before I use this for a more complex task.
Can someone help?
Please reply via e-mail to psantos at sprintmail.com
Thanks in advance.
Prev by Date:
Re: The << command on a Mac???
Next by Date:
Eliminating line break characters
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: InverseFunction problem