Weibull Plot ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5563] Weibull Plot ?
- From: Ronald Plath <ronald at ee.tu-berlin.de>
- Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 01:02:49 -0500
- Organization: Technical University Berlin - High Voltage Engineering
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know how to generate Weibull Plots ? Weibull distribution functions are usually plotted on Weibull paper, quite similar to LogLogPlot. The difference in between: the Y-axis is scaled Log[-Log[1-y]] instead of Log[y]. I tried to understand the MMA standard package graphics.m containing LogLogPlot and LogLogListPlot to produce a modified copy, but with little success. The Ticks do not work. TIA, Ronald