lighten plots

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5579] lighten plots
  • From: Jeff Copes <jcopes at>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:58:56 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Dear Mathgroupies:
The following code creates a matrix of plots representing a vibrating
square membrane. The numerical output is great, but I need to lighten up
the plots for print. I tried different schemes, but after a few hours, I
got nowhere near where I wanted to be. If I changed the ViewPoint option,
I could lighten the plot, but not display the plots as needed. Any help
would be appreciated.

 For[k = 0, k < 5, k++ ,
        t = k Pi/4,
        m = Table[