Weibull Distribution

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg5598] Weibull Distribution
  • From: Brian Rigling <riglinbd at>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:59:07 -0500
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

To whom it may concern,

I am trying to work with Weibull distribution.  Specifically, I would like to create random numbers under a Weibull distribution and fit a curve or data with a Weibull distribution.

If anyone could give me insight on how to accomplish this on Mathematica 2.x, or even better Mathematica 3.0, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Brian Rigling