- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5598] Weibull Distribution
- From: Brian Rigling <riglinbd at saber.udayton.edu>
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:59:07 -0500
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
To whom it may concern,
I am trying to work with Weibull distribution. Specifically, I would like to create random numbers under a Weibull distribution and fit a curve or data with a Weibull distribution.
If anyone could give me insight on how to accomplish this on Mathematica 2.x, or even better Mathematica 3.0, it would be much appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Mathematica on Windows95
Previous by thread:
Re: lighten plots
Next by thread:
Re: Weibull Distribution