Editing keys under unix.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5597] Editing keys under unix.
- From: Gadi Oron <oron at tremois.pmmh.espci.fr>
- Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 01:59:06 -0500
- Organization: Acces regional Ile-de-France (Univ. Paris VI/VII) - France
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi to you all... My lab has finally bought the unix version of Mathematica (2.2, the 3.0 isn't out yet for Sun machines). I've already used Mathematica, so generally i have no problems. The only thing I can't find is how (under the unix frontend) to go to the end/beginning of an input line! It's really frustrating. ctrl-e or end does not work, and i cant find anything on the manuals. SOmebody knows something? Thanx. /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/>> Gadi ORON <<\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ | EMAIL : oron at pmmh.espci.fr :::: oron at clipper.ens.fr | | Homepage : http://pmmh.espci.fr/home/oron/WWW/personal.html | | fido : 2:325/302.8 | | Soyez braves - be brave. | /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/