Re: mathematica 3.0 notebook problems?

Bob Joe wrote:

> I am using mathematica 3.0 with the notebook on a windows 95 platform
> and all the notebook fonts seem screwed up.  Is there a reason for
> this?  Which fonts are necessary for mathematica 3.0's notebook to
> operate properly?  If you can help, please e-mail me at
> liukb at kirk.northernc.on.ca.  Thanks in advance!

You need to check that the Mathematica fonts are installed
under C:\Windows\Fonts (Windows95 can only have
fonts in one place it seems). These are fonts of the form:

If they are present you only need to reboot Windows95
(I guess Windows uses static font tables).

If they are not present you need to copy them from:
and then reboot.

--Roger