Re: mathematica 3.0 notebook problems?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg5396] Re: mathematica 3.0 notebook problems?
- From: Roger Germundsson <germund at isl.stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 5 Dec 1996 14:50:30 -0500
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Bob Joe wrote: > > I am using mathematica 3.0 with the notebook on a windows 95 platform > and all the notebook fonts seem screwed up. Is there a reason for > this? Which fonts are necessary for mathematica 3.0's notebook to > operate properly? If you can help, please e-mail me at > liukb at kirk.northernc.on.ca. Thanks in advance! You need to check that the Mathematica fonts are installed under C:\Windows\Fonts (Windows95 can only have fonts in one place it seems). These are fonts of the form: If they are present you only need to reboot Windows95 (I guess Windows uses static font tables). If they are not present you need to copy them from: to and then reboot. --Roger